Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My new addiction


This has been on the internet for a while I believe, but it has sunk its razor-sharp, philanthropic claws deep into me!

Freerice.com donates 10 grains of rice to the United Nations World Program, for every word you get right in a vocabulary guessing game.

Needless to say, this is a vice that particularly appeals to me - all the more so because it's for a good cause. Have a go, see how far you get; I seem to bottom out at around 46, 47. After that, I seem to get as many wrong as right, and so it grinds to a halt. Good fun!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:47 am , Blogger Sarah said...

Man that *is* addictive! I got up to 46, but that was with some help from Gam with some obscure military terms... and a couple of lucky guesses. Great site!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home